Here we are again, on the verge of our first Bronco Mexico adventure… we can’t wait to share what many of us feel is the pinnacle of off-road experiences! With a more relaxed pace, participants will experience Baja in a different way than our fast paced Raptor/Prerunner adventures.
Our focus for this event is to provide each participant the experience of a lifetime. This is much more than just plotting a course and chasing dust… We want our participants to truly soak in the local flavor, and let each participant discover for themselves the bit of Baja magic that can only be experienced… not simply described. Our focus aims on ensuring a safe, relaxing, and fun run for all participants. But make no mistake, both you and your truck will be challenged on some of the toughest off-road terrain in the world, which we will guide you through in the safest manner possibly while still allowing you to cut loose and experience true off-road freedom.
Expedition: Baja will begin in Thursday 9/19/2024 and end Monday 9/24/2024 where we will cross back.
Day 1 - We will meet north of the Mexico border in Southern California. A driver’s meeting will be held before we cross, ensuring all participants are aware of the run details, rules on the trail, safety concerns, and road conditions. Our crew and participants will cross into Mexico as a group.
We will hit dirt shortly after crossing the boarder as we make our way south towards Ensenada.
Along the way, we will stop in Valle De Trinidad for some of the best tacos in Baja.
Day 2 - We will continue south for San Quintín.
Day 3 - We will push east as we make our way for San Felipe. We will have a nice mix of technical driving up the backside of Mike's Sky Rancho. The trail will then take down into San Felipe.
Day 4 - We will do a loop out of San Felipe. The trail will be a mix of highspeed and slow technical driving.
Day 5 - We will convoy as a group to the border where we will cross back into the USA.
- Professionally designed course.
- Full trail support including: mechanics, trail support Broncos, fully equipped chase trucks & trailer, commonly damaged stock spare Bronco parts, and welding equipment.
- Hotel accommodations for 4 days / 3 nights
- Dinner & breakfast included at all destinations
- EXO and sponsor swag
- Our Bronco adventures are not as fast paced as our Raptor runs. That said a solid suspension setup is highly recommended. We recommend the equivalent of stock Sasquatch package Bronco. So for non-sasquatch Bronco's a 1-2" lift with 35 inch tires are recommended (off-road rated tires are required). A stock Bronco with Sasquatch package will be just fine.
If you have any questions feel free to email us at email@example.com.
- full-size spare tire
- Race Radio 50-Watt or greater (weatherman frequency 151.625)
- GPS chart plotter, Lowrance recommended
- Basic tools and recovery gear (Strap, shackles, jack, etc)
Other requirements (checklist will be performed stateside, trucks will be turned away if all items are not met):
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: Level-headed driving, within your capabilities
Mexico has many rules and regulations which participants may not be familiar with. The list below is VERY important that we follow, any restricted items brought into Mexico could mean imprisonment, and large fines.
- Passport for all participants (Driver, Passengers)
- Current registration and license plates
- Mexico full-coverage insurance for your truck through Ride Baja Mexican Insurance.
- Off-Road-Ready Bronco, all services, proper prep, all in working order
- Case of bottled water
- Layered clothing, for possibly variety of weather conditions
- Cooler recommended
- Lunch will not be provided. We often have the opportunity to grab tacos but it's not guaranteed so plan for lunch on the trails.
- $20 in small US bills (singles) for Toll Roads
- Most locations accept USD, pesos can be used if preferred. You will get a better exchange rate getting pesos ahead of time.
- Detailed item recommendation list to be provided to participants.
- All weapons or ammunition of ANY type (even a single bullet)
- Large knives (small pocketknife OK, placed in tool bag, not cab)
- Any and all non-prescribed narcotics (Pills, drugs, etc)
- Marijuana (including prescribed, they won’t accept your medical marijuana card, haha)
- Drug paraphernalia or residue of ANY kind
- Alcohol on the roads/trails (There will be time to drink each evening)
- Use of US credit/debit cards not recommended, cash preferred for your own credit protection. (Speak with our event staff for details)
- Reckless driving or speeding on public roads is ABSOLUTELY prohibited at all times.
What is the cost?
The price per vehicle is $2500 per vehicle, including one passenger. You may secure your spot with a $700 deposit which is fully refundable 5 days from receipt. The remaining $1800 is due June 5th. We will send over invoices via PayPal.
There are only 14 spots available for this run, due to the nature of the location and support that needs to be provided. Spaces will be reserved on a first-come basis, upon receipt of payment. Payment must be received to guarantee your spot on this upcoming run. Additional passengers can be added for a cost of $200. (room allocated for your vehicle must be shared with all your passengers, as some places simply do not have enough rooms to accommodate any more people).
*Should the event have to be rescheduled due to Covid19 refunds will be offered minus Paypal fees. (Paypal charges a 3% fee that they don't return even if a refund is issued)
Your $700 deposit is fully refundable for the first 5 days after payment is received. There will be no refunds given after this initial period, including the final payment of $1500.
Event participation is 100% transferable without fees in the event you are unable to attend, and need to cancel, and do not wish to be penalized for the late cancellation. This arrangement would need to be worked out on a personal basis between yourself, and the participant taking your place. We can assist in finding a participant to take your place if we have a waiting list of participants, but ultimately the transfer of participation will be the responsibility of the owner if they cannot attend the event.
We are excited to bring the EXO runs and it’s participants to new locations...this will be the run of a lifetime for many participants. Our goal is to provide a safe and fun experience for all, helping each participant successfully complete the adventure, building new experience and creating new friendships. This is NOT a race, but an adrenaline-filled experience that will give each driver a taste of the Baja peninsula in the safest way possible.
As mentioned before, this run will be booked on a FIRST COME-FIRST SERVE basis. We will be fair and accept the timeliest entries first.
Thank You, we look forward to seeing you all on the trail.